Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 5 : thou shalt not

We woke up early and hit the road for Austin as quick as we could. We had a long drive ahead of us and some good old friends to look forward to. Our evening meal was actually supplied to us by Stubbs BBQ, where we were playing, so we basically hung around there for a few hours before the show started. Although, once all of our buddies arrived we did make a quick trip to End of an Ear to browse through the record selection. It was a great night all around and we spent most of it chatting and relaxing with a quick show to play in between. 


We got to Stubb's early to eat and load in. Zac has never gotten to anyplace early in his entire life, so it caught him off guard a little bit. Here he is, frozen in thought, trying to come to grips with the concept. Unfortunately, it took him so long to make sense of what was happening and snap out of it that he was actually late for dinner. Luckily, that set him straight and everything was back to normal.

 
These are my Friends.
Bryant = Joey
Ryan = Chinandler Bong
Adam = Ross
Stephanie = Rachel
Tim = Monica
Zac = Phubu
I guess that makes me Gunther.


I woke up this morning to this beautiful scene. Naked Bryno just strumming away and crooning out some Donovan tunes peacefully in my direction. About ten seconds after I snapped this photo though, Ryan blasted Bryant square in the face with his pillow and screamed at him to shut-up. Naturally, this sent Bryant into a whirl and he started bawling and we couldn't really get him to stop for an hour or so. Eventually he cried himself back to sleep and everything was cool...for now


After Bryant and Ryan's little tiff we were all pretty upset, so, we decided to take a trip to the Harry Ransom museum and make them read passages together from this old bible we found until they could forgive each other and make nice. At first it was taking forever, but when they realized it was a pressing matter things started to move much more quickly.


Before you fall asleep looking at this, let me just tell you that this is the very first picture I ever took of the very first picture that was ever taken. 


I guess the effects of the bible study didn't last long because after Ryan left I went back into Adam's house to relieve myself and when I returned I found this grisly scene. From what I understand, Tim must have smarted off to Bryant or something, triggering his aggro stored up from earlier, and Bryant kicked him in the stomach and killed him. He threatened to break my phone right after I took this, but I begged him not to, asking how else he thought we should replace Tim if my iPod was laying in a parking lot shattered into a million pieces. He agreed and we jumped into the van and split for Dallas before Walker could show up and arrest us for murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment